Sunday, 30 March 2014

G&G Alamode Brown 14mm Lenses from Kpop 2 Review and looks


I got hazel brownish lenses and 2 pairs of lashes from kpop2 . Lenses are amazingly inexpensiv
e and out of my manyyy pairs of lenses these ones are my most favourite one .. no doubt !!


They make my brown eyes beautiful yellowish brown and even make them look bigger !!




These lenses are very soft and comfortable and can be worn atleast for 8 hours without any irritation. I also got 2 beautiful pairs of lashes from kpop these lashes look amazing without looking unnatural and gamy !!


Here is the look i created with both products ..



If you want yo buy these lenses or any other kind of natural , special effects or any other kind of lenses visit http://www.kpop2.com .
Regards ,

Rumah Saad Khan
Facebook , Instagram , Twitter , Pinterest 

Disclaimer:I got this product for reviewing purpose but this doesnt change my views about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment